What is the NAMI Pensacola Support Group Program?
NAMI Pensacola Family Support Groups offered in Pensacola and Navarre, Florida, are free, confidential and safe groups of families helping other families who live with mental health challenges.
In NAMI Pensacola Family Support Groups, families join a caring group of individuals helping one another by utilizing their collective lived experience and learned wisdom. Family members can achieve a renewed sense of hope for their loved ones living with mental health challenges.
NAMI Pensacola Family Support Groups meet in the following locations:
- The second and fourth Thursday of each month.
- Lakeview Center, Bldg. I, 1995 North H Street, Pensacola, FL. 32501
- 6-7:30 PM.
- Second Thursday is a support group meeting.
- Fourth Thursday is an educational meeting. Education Meetings are open to everyone.
- The second and fourth Wednesday of each month.
- Hadson Family Medicine, 1766 Sea Lake Lane, Suite 3, Navarre, FL. 32566
- 6:30-8 PM.
- Second and Fourth Wednesday meetings are support group meetings.